IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Opinion

solbjerg

Every firm making use of professional spammers for advertising purposes should be heavily fined and banned from sites.

Cheers (see you later)

solbjerg

I couldn't agree more. Is there a way to stop them? or is it now so widespread that we have to live with them?

Hi w.hatton

It calls for legislation in all countries and for an international agreement, I think, but big business lobbies are probably trying to block it, arguing for the right of free enterprise.

But there already are curbings on some modes of advertising, so why not also on professional spamming? It is really a pest for billions of users.

Cheers

solbjerg

I couldn't agree more. Is there a way to stop them? or is it now so widespread that we have to live with them?

Hi w.hatton

It calls for legislation in all countries and for an international agreement, I think, but big business lobbies are probably trying to block it, arguing for the right of free enterprise.

But there already are curbings on some modes of advertising, so why not also on professional spamming? It is really a pest for billions of users.

Cheers

solbjerg

I suppose the only answer then is use a good anti spam program, any thoughts? I use Spamfighter: http://www.spamfighter.com/Product_Info.asp the free version.

Hi Solbjerg

Hi W. Hatton

I agree with your opinions... I am using "spamihilator" free too, and It makes a good job...

I often think that it could be a global response against viruses and malwares and spams... May be copying their method. A kind of virus - malware - spam killer always running on the web...

It would be a good thing to have a IOBIT "Vimasp global eraser", isn't it ?

Cheers

Archived