IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Download prevented by MS

florald

After a recmmendation in last Sunday's Times newspaper I have tried to download the free edition of Advanced Windows Care but MS interrupts with a notice telling me the originator has no valid digital signature. What should I do about this? download anyway or make further enquiries?

Hi florald,

Download it from here and if you still get the notice, ignore it and you can install afterwards.

Follow the instructions during and after installing. I strongly advice you to click yes when it asks for creation of a System Restore Point.

It is better to use a genuine download manager to download an uncorrupted copy.

After a recmmendation in last Sunday's Times newspaper I have tried to download the free edition of Advanced Windows Care but MS interrupts with a notice telling me the originator has no valid digital signature. What should I do about this? download anyway or make further enquiries?

Download it anyway.

To do it as safely as possible, download from Iobit site.

Download to a folder on your computer, when it is downloaded -scan it with your antivirus scanner. If it is clean, - which it most probably is, then remove the blocking by clicking it away under preferences.

then install it.

When you run it - then check all details before cleaning, - in order to avoid that something is removed, which you would rather keep, - you keep it by either unchecking it under details or by adding it to the ignore list.

Welcome aboard

• 2 weeks later...

ok if you trust a product and the site it comes from then just ignore the warning and download it anyways. its just for your protection and if you know what your doing then it shouldnt be a problem

Archived