IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Strange Problem With UI....

Hi Emperor Xenophon

When you did your "Clean Install" did you then remember to delete the program folder after uninstalling and before installing new version?

Cheers

solbjerg

here is the problem in question:

[ATTACH]2837[/ATTACH]

any ideas would be great. thanks =)

Hi Xenophon

Game booster mainly works by stopping unneeded services while running a game, and if some of those services aren't restored to the default setting, some problem may arise from that - was my thought.

Could you take a look at your services services.msc in Run and ascertain if they are set as you would expect?

Cheers

solbjerg

i dont understand. i cleanly uninstall the thing, and i have done a system search for game booster. it cant be found. so i re-install - same problem again.

if this helps im using windows vista 32 bit ultimate

Hi Xenophon

Right click on them choose properties and the tab dependencies And look if they are manual, automatic, started or deactivated.

Quite a few posts about services in the forum, also mentioned in Usage of IObit Products.

You can find services default settings on the internet and go through the settings

links in several posts, most recently some of maxxwire's posts.

Cheers

solbjerg

oh hang on. found something called spooler and Wersvc or something . both have failed or something.

when i do it says *error - mui cannot be found* and *file could not be found*

my comp has upwards of 35 processes.... i know that isnt normal, but it worked fine with as many beforehand....

i still dont know whats affecting the UI. could it be a game/game mod?

another thing - is it completely compatible with vista? i looked at the settings, and i could only find xp and windows 7 in a doc file.....

Archived