IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

iobit 360 problems

siegepbs

I have a hp dv5000 series laptop running 64bit window xp media edition. I went into 360 and proceeded to install all microsoft security updates. Upon, completion of my 41 updates I tried to restart the computer. upon booting up the computer went into the startup screen. Start windows in safemode, last known config, start windows normally. I tried all the start up modes to no avail. Computer will not start under any circumstances. Any suggestions? please need your help!

Please clarify!

Welcome Siegepbs! Sorry about your problems!

No sure exactly what happened. IS360 has nothing to do with Microsoft Security updates. Did you update 360 first? Did you update windows? Did you run 360. 360 won't prompt you to restart after update... windows updater will though on occasion.

Do you get bluescreen or is machine non-responsive and frozen on DOS prompt screen where it allows you to choose the start mode? Does machine go into a re-boot loop? Also how long had it been since you updated windows? 41 is alot of updates. Coulb be windows was installing a service pack if you'd not updated in a long time.

Elaborate when you can!

41 updates is an awful lot at one time. I have had problems when I have tried to update my wifes laptop with too many at once. You should be able to do a system restore in safe mode and just update a few at a time. That will also show you if any of them are causing you the problem.

Archived