IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

May You Use Game Booster In Your One FREEWARE Program?

jelrikj

Hello Members:grin:

Ghad A Question, I I'm Making Eh Program And I Want To Inplent Game Booster In It. Now The question Is. Is That Allowed?

Herse Says I May I Think -->

http://iobit.com/gamebooster.html#

License:

Freeware. You may distribute it freely, copy it or include it as a part of a package as long as it is left completely intact and unchanged

Arrangements can always be made, trades still exist!

Iobit puts great energy and resources into its software development. There are all manners of compensation/arrangements that can be worked out between companies for the mutual benefit of both. Free is a relative term and one sided, perceived from that one side with a cost association attached to it (usually money).

Enoskype is absolutely correct in steering jelrikj to Iobit team! There are always considerations of values beyond money in business transactions. Promotional... (advertising, and access links... etc.) just to name one!

We don't know the nature of jelrikj's software, or anything about it. This is an anonomous forum... people divulge information freely here...

He could be Bill Gates for all we know (though Bill supposedly retired - Ha), all the more reason to steer to Iobit team.

To jelrikj, be patient... sometimes it takes a minute, or two, or three, etc. (I mean to say you will receive a response in time)

Archived