IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Toolbar needs update

Narxis

Since Firefox updated to 3.5.6 the toolbar's radio does not work.

It says cannot find Windows Media player. I have Windows 7 x64 with latest updates installed. Definetly the Firefox update is the problem.

Any ideas? I should wait a new toolbar version? I love this toolbar so please keep updating. Thanks!

Hi Narxis!!

Which toolbar do you refer to? Is it the Iobit toolbar? If so... which one... Conduit or yahoo.

Also... why do you love it?

Any function it does for you (shortcuts, and ease) are most common, but usually toolbar users like only certain pieces of the toolbar, and never use the whole thing. So then their system is muddied up with all kinds of holes.

Identify what you use/like about the toolbar... find it in pure form, and get rid of the toolbar itself!

The IObit toolbar, they removed from IObit Security 360 but you can find it in Advanced SystemCare 3. I'm not a toolbar lover, but this one is great, it adds some usefull buttons, weather information from my city, and of course the radio.

It looks great, like a techie-geekie stuff.:-D

I uploaded a picture of it, hope you can see it.

http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=3391&d=1261037400

• 2 weeks later...

I'm using Firefox on Windows 7 x64.

Firefox auto addon-update alerted me about the new version.

I also checked this site: http://iobitcom.ourtoolbar.com/Upgrade

It says:

A new version of the IObitCom Toolbar is currently available.

It is recommended that you upgrade your toolbar to enjoy the

latest features, bug fixes and other enhancements.

But if i install it there isn't new version.

Thanks for the info Narxis,

Same in IE8, it is updated, but the version # is the same. The only difference is the changing places of TV + Gadgets with the Radio.

The Radio is on the right side of those Gadgets and TV buttons.

That was in Win 7.

On my XP, the version is: Version: 5.2.3.1 (for IE 5+)

Cheers.

Archived