IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Multiple Machines

usmcdad

Hi All.

I would like to upgrade to the pay versions of ASC Pro, and IObit Security 360Pro (currently bundled on the IObit website).

I have three computers at home. Will I have to purchase the pay versions for each machine? Will I be able to install the Pro versions on all three machines for one price?

If you suffer a crash on a machine, can you re-download and install, or will you have to pay again? (That's what I hate about not having a CD when purchasing software. -BIG HASSLE if you crash, lose your reg, password, etc).

I currently use Microsoft Onecare. That program is $49.95/yr, but you can install it on up to 5 machines.

Onecare will no longer be supported after current subscriptions expire. Mine expires in 1 May 2010.

Thanks.

I have three computers at home. Will I have to purchase the pay versions for each machine? Will I be able to install the Pro versions on all three machines for one price?

If you suffer a crash on a machine, can you re-download and install, or will you have to pay again? (That's what I hate about not having a CD when purchasing software. -BIG HASSLE if you crash, lose your reg, password, etc).

Thanks.

Hi usmcdad,

If you suffer a crash on a machine, you can redownload and install to the same PCs. You will not pay until the expiry date, unless you use them in completely different PCs. (Hard disks or CPUs must be the same to use the same codes again.)

Please see the screenshot for the best bet for Advanced SystemCare and IObit Security 360 for three (3) PCs for 1 year.

http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=3386&d=1261021852

Cheers.

Usmcdad

Get a seagate backup hard drive at WalMart for $70. Install Macrium reflect, create an image of your system on the external hard drive. Then nothing will be lost in a crash. For a small $ investment, and a little of your time, no worries mate! You will be able to restore your entire system in 10 - 15 mins! No more lost liscences... pictures... softwares... configurations... etc.!

You will find macrium here: http://www.macrium.com/reflectfree.asp

You will also find alot of information on this forum concerning backups and imaging if you search for it. The members here will guide you to the correct threads and information concerning this if you wish!

Peace, prosperity, and longevity to all!!

If you protect, you will not lose!!

Macrium

Gentlemen,

Thanks for your courteous replys. I am really glad I just happened to find IObit while looking for a solution to my shut-down problem (my computer was shutting off on its own after booting -had tried changes to msconfig to no avail.) The IObit freeware seems to have fixed the shutdown issue I was having. It has not occured since I have run the scans and done the repairs. HOT DOG!

I have also been looking for a program to replace the backup capabilites of OneCare (since I cannot renew it when it expires in May). The sofware that came with my Western Digital "My Book" 250 Gig external HD was clunky, hard to use, and hard to understand. I don't mean to indict WD; that HD is two years old now, and maybe the sofware is better now.

It looks like MACRIUM may be the ticket to replace OneCare. I checked out the program and website. The only thing I noticed was that you have to purchase the full edition to get incremental backup. That's a bummer, but hey, I'll just do a complete image when I make significant changes, or periodically, say once a month.

Again, thanks for your helpful advice. I am enjoying this forum and IObit.

Happy Holidays to all.

http://i325.photobucket.com/albums/k377/usmcdad6/santa-dance.gif?t=1261092176

Hi usmcdad,

If you suffer a crash on a machine, you can redownload and install to the same PCs. You will not pay until the expiry date, unless you use them in completely different PCs. (Hard disks or CPUs must be the same to use the same codes again.)

Please see the screenshot for the best bet for Advanced SystemCare and IObit Security 360 for three (3) PCs for 1 year.

http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=3386&d=1261021852

Cheers.

I think I'll try one copy of the bundled version for my main system. If happy, then I'll get it for all three.

usmcdad

2.40 ghz Intel Core2 Quad Q6600

Gigabyte main board

WD Raptor 10,000 RPM HD

248 Megabites installed Memory

NVidia 8600 GT

Antec 182 SE Stainless enclosure (QUIET!)

Cheers!

Archived