IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Is Updating Even POSSIBLE with free version of 360??

dgriffith

Had this for three days now, and have tried to update it at various times of day and night, to no avail. Keeps saying to try later. If this is Iobit's sleazy way of making me want to purchase the commercial version, I will delete any and all progs I use by Iobit. If the def files cannot be updated, then this is essentially useless crippleware.:x

Actually I did. And they were not at all useful in solving my issue, which was essentially that server access to the "freeware" version is severly limited if not inaccessible to encourage you to buy the commercial version. Either that or Iobit uses a TRS-80 or a Commodore 64 for its server? Insult if you wish, but this kind of crippleware marketing is indefensible. I will abstain from any further posts here, as only the "devoted" seem to be online. There are places to review this program. I'll do that. Cheers.

Ok!! See ya!

If you had read the other posts you would have seen that its common for 360 to go 2 days before update, and sometimes 3 or 4. Not a problem with access to server, nobody else has problems accessing the server! If problem accessing server its on your end!

If you are getting some kind of message or window saying there is a problem with access, please post a screenshot and perhaps we can help. This is a help forum!

Twas not I that brought negative tone to this thread!

Archived