IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Help! Ran scan rebooted as a temp profile!

larryrussell

Help! Running Win7 (32) Ran scan (my 2nd time) and it ran as well as it did the first time. However, when I rebooted the computer it said it was loading a temporary profile??? And now its treating me like a new user. How do I get my original profile back? My biggest concern is I was running windows mail and now it's not even showing on the taslbar or in the program list!!!!!

Hi larry

Did you read the manual before using the program?

Or the thread Usage of IObit Products located in the Lounge section.

It describes how the programs are to be used.

Please read that thread before doing anything.

You have probably run the program without placing anything in the Ignore list.

See if you can use the Restore center in the program to get back to the setting that worked.

If not try Windows System Restore function and go back to a setting before you installed the program.

Cheers

solbjerg

Help! Running Win7 (32) Ran scan (my 2nd time) and it ran as well as it did the first time. However, when I rebooted the computer it said it was loading a temporary profile??? And now its treating me like a new user. How do I get my original profile back? My biggest concern is I was running windows mail and now it's not even showing on the taslbar or in the program list!!!!!

Archived