IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

VERY nice

well after reading all about this app why not give it a go -as i relax take time out play Casar IV --now we installed the app and bingo !

not a hiccup--i do not know if its any different as yet -but it is doing as it says

shuts unnecessary working.and when done turns them back on

its the first time we have tried it..

and if its makes no difference ,dont matter it works 100% (game booster)

itsmejjj

Haha, yeah enoskype is right lol.

But itsmejjj, if you have a dual core processor with 2.0 Ghz and a pretty good graphic card with at least 512 mb, believe me you will not see any difference. Gamebooster is more designed for older desktop computers/laptops with like Pentium III or IV. On that kind of computers it will give difference in gaming, because I used it for Counterstrike:Source and it helped me to gain more FPS in game. Now I don't need it because I have a average computer.

Blacksea

Hi blacksea,

If you go through the threads of Game Booster section, you will notice that there are members using GB for purposes other than playing games.

Think about using resource hogger programs such as graphic designers and practical availability of single program defragmentation + release of RAM.:-D

Cheers.

believe me you will not see any difference. Gamebooster is more designed for older desktop computers/laptops with like Pentium III or IV.

ah i see now ,

"first time you try Game Booster?

That beats all!!!

'

why the suprize? .well i can see your point and got a big grin when i read it..

it was more a see what it was about..did not realize this..i do not play that often - bar the one game.and reading the post some got problems wanted to try it my self.

i now know its a good program?

must try the other one as well now ..

while i am in the mood..and tell you how it went ..

that all

itsmejjj

Archived