IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Services and Context menus

gopi.nn

Hi I am using Dell Inspiron 1420 laptop with vista home premimum service pack 2. When i tried to clean my system it showed some error messages like this "stllssvr <failed to read description .Error code 2>". When i tried to fix some other issue using a function known as "Security Analyzer log File Analysis" it is online report generated by Advanced SystemCare software it shows all the currnet process , services and system applications .Then later it asks to fix, that time accidently this happend.Please let me know whether is this a system releated problem , if so how i can get back the stllssvr Like wise i cannot delete some dll files like paretoshellExt.dll (associated to an antivirus program).And similiarly some from the winamp these files creats a context menus .When i tried to open any file by doing right click i can still find these menus .

Hi gopi

You seem to have run into a host of problems :-)

Please read Usage of IObit Products thread - located in the Lounge section.

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi I am using Dell Inspiron 1420 laptop with vista home premimum service pack 2. When i tried to clean my system it showed some error messages like this "stllssvr <failed to read description .Error code 2>". When i tried to fix some other issue using a function known as "Security Analyzer log File Analysis" it is online report generated by Advanced SystemCare software it shows all the currnet process , services and system applications .Then later it asks to fix, that time accidently this happend.Please let me know whether is this a system releated problem , if so how i can get back the stllssvr Like wise i cannot delete some dll files like paretoshellExt.dll (associated to an antivirus program).And similiarly some from the winamp these files creats a context menus .When i tried to open any file by doing right click i can still find these menus .

Archived