IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

musculo-skeletal disturbances

titou56

The use, during long periods, of the mouse can cause musculo-skeletal disturbances (MSD)

The Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (CTS) is the most known and most spread pathology : it is about an inflammation of carpal nerve owed to its compression at the level of the wrist.

The manner of using the mouse has an influence on the happening of MSD.

So, a continuous support of the wrist or a mouse distant from the keyboard constitute situations at risk of MSD.

In the world, they think that 3 - 4 % of acknowledged MSD are attributable for the use of the mouse...

This simple test allows to understand if you manipulate the mouse correctly.

Check off the arrow on the letter A, click and, while supporting the planted left button, move the mouse up to the letter Z.

A One makes you everything make, it is pathetic ! Z

Hi fred :-)

Yes, but in French Syndrome du canal carpien

I usually get it in my left shoulder even though I use the right hand for the mouse.

The reason is that I have a cigaret in my left hand and it usually hovers over the ashtray while I use the mouse and keyboard.

Goes to show that smoking really is detrimental to your health, but on the other hand it gives me some exercise cleaning walls and ceiling from smoke residue which may make me live longer :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

Very useful info.

But the correct term is Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (CTS).

See here.

Hi my friends ;-)

Corrected !

My english becomes better, day after day... hé hé hé

thanks to you all,

Solbjerg : The idea went to me after I've read your last message about white coloured line, in an other thread

Best regards

It is not a so recent pain...

... because Archaeologists put recently in day, a specimen very well kept of a ancestor of our actual computer mouse :

http://i47.tinypic.com/2v0crnt.jpg

There is, therefore, extremely to bet that CTS already had to touch numerous individuals in the Paleolithic periode...

Archived