IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

GameBooster error [SOLVED]

Narxis

Hi Narxis,

Can you play with the date format and see if there is any change?

Unfortunately I don't have Win7 x64, and can it not be repeated here.

Perhaps somebody from IObit can reply that.

Cheers.

i have set the date format to english(United Kingdom) but did not work. I have this error since 1.2 or 1.3 but it's worked when i uninstall with Your Uninstaller! then reinstalled. but now even a clean install has no effect. :S

Hi Narxis

Is it a US Operating System with another language MUI pack on top of that, or is the OS in your local language?

You are located at GMT+1 as I recall?

Cheers

solbjerg

i have set the date format to english(United Kingdom) but did not work. I have this error since 1.2 or 1.3 but it's worked when i uninstall with Your Uninstaller! then reinstalled. but now even a clean install has no effect. :S

Hi Narxis

Is it a US Operating System with another language MUI pack on top of that, or is the OS in your local language?

You are located at GMT+1 as I recall?

Cheers

solbjerg

my OS is in my local language(hungarian), and yes located at GMT+1.

i often test softwares(not tweaking softwares) then uninstall them with Your Uninstaller 2010. i tried Diskeeper 2010, PerfectDisk, Revo Uninstaller, HD Tune... maybe i damaged GameBoosters registry.. but i did a clean install. I will do a second clean install and report back if its working or not.

It will help if i post what softwares i have installed?

Last time(before the error came up and the clean install couldn't help) i installed Outpost Pro Firewall latest version and i love it, don't want to uninstall it.

Has anyone using GameBooster with Outpost?

It will help if i post what softwares i have installed?

Last time(before the error came up and the clean install couldn't help) i installed Outpost Pro Firewall latest version and i love it, don't want to uninstall it.

Has anyone using GameBooster with Outpost?

Add Game Booster as an allowed program in Outpost or shut down Outpost before running Game Booster and see if either work.

Add Game Booster as an allowed program in Outpost or shut down Outpost before running Game Booster and see if either work.

i have shut down Outpost and now it's working! thanks

strange thing that i had this error before Outpost has been installed, maybe this error message is related to software incompatibility. i have a bunch of softwares installed, i can send the list to IObit if they need it. i will look deeper in Outpost, i don't want to switch off every time when i want to play.

That was a good call masterblaster, thank you.

Did you try to add GB as an allowed program in Outpost Narxis?

I am asking this, so I can write to this thread title as SOLVED.

Cheers.

Yes, i tried that but did not work, i still have to shut down Outpost. i think you can write SOLVED in the title.

I uninstalled Outpost Firewall Pro and GameBooster is working like a charm and a few other bugs has been solved on my system(couldn't use hotspot shield etc.) so i think case solved. Outpost is not compatible with GameBooster, i wrote a feedback to Outpost about this issue.

Thanks guys for helping me.

Archived