IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Please look at my highjack report

littlerivers

Hi littlerivers,

As your HijackjThis report was from ASC, I have moved your thread to Advanced SystemCare section.

You have a Startup Manager utility in your ASC's Utilities section.

You can see your startup items by using this utility.

Use that utility before ShanOw's suggested downlod to note which items you have in your startup list.

In the mean time, update your Java to version 1_6_0_18, and use JavaRa to cleanup the old Java clutter.

Cheers.

Hi littlerivers!

All the toolbars clutter your system! Do you really need them or use them all??? I recommend you remove them (uninstall). If you need guidance with uninstalling them, please post back.

It would be a good idea to upgrade your AVG to version 9.0 as well.

If you choose to keep the AVG toolbar to keep the AVG Surfshield, not a bad idea. But the others clutter your system... at least one of them spys on you as well!

There are a couple of things running in your system in unusual file locations... but I wonder if they will remain upon the uninstall of the toolbars?

Hope this helps:-)

P.S. After making changes, run Advanced SystemCare and then restart your machine, then run a new Hijack report and post it back for review. Also I;m curious as to the reason you ask for your log to be examined. (slow system, freezing, etc... you have not seen a bluescreen error have you?[don't think so, just asking])

-Mel

Archived