IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

*Advanced System Care Version 3.4.2 691. Bug/Supose*

jelrikj

If you open Advanced System Care and you go to the Home Tab and you then click on User account: ( Professional/FREE License ) If you ghad a PRO License like me then you click on Professional!.

then Advanced System Care Shows Days Left For License:

I Activated Advanced System Care about 2 months ago and still it says 365 days Left! so i tought yes I Ghad A License that never Expires! :-P but when i click Renew License it validates and afther that it says 305 days left :-(

So this is a bug i supose because Iobit Advanced System care Does NOT make contact with Iobit Server every day.

I never look

ASC will connect to the server to check for version and database updates so I guess they don't think this 'Days left for liscence update' is worth the effort or bandwidth every time, just when the user wants to know.

Someone from IObit will probably have read this and mention it to the relevant people.

Personally I never look at that, like all my software (and almost everything else in my life) the end date is recorded in a Calendar and I will get a reminder to renew the liscence one week before it expires :smile:

All the best, woz of oz

I do

Hi jelrikj :wink:

this way is especially used to retrieve the number of licence and date of end in my view... the number of remaining days does not really help, isn't it ? We have the date of end.

But I agree with you, it might be done automaticaly and not by click "Refresh" link in the window of licence manager... or not to be.

You could notice this in the thread for V4 wishes...

Best regard

------------

Hi Woz ;-)

We crossed our messages...Best regard,

Archived