IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Strange 'Security Holes' - Flash Player problem..[SOLVED]

heywherzmybeer

All good ?

Boy am I blind, (or is that blond?):lol:

Does that mean you found a post similar to this :smile:

I found what appears to be a bug in "Security Holes" for IS 360 V. 1.40.

I am running XP SP3. Security holes finds "Security Update for Flash Player (KB923789) 5/13/08 MS06-069". When installing, it tells me that it does not match the version of flash I have. I have tried to add to the ignore list, but it still comes up each scan & does not appear in the ignore list. It also does not show when I check Microsoft Updates.

samr.

Just disregard it until it's fixed by IObit.

Update:

Please disregard the security hole for flash player at present. IObit has corrected this bug and will release a new version soon.

All the best, woz of oz

Wrong wording

Yes you are right, the wording is wrong and I will make some changes to avoid confusion.

It should read something like:

Please disregard the security hole for flash player at present. IObit has corrected this bug and will release a new version soon.

All the best, woz of oz

Archived