IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Rundll

shawnya

Every time I boot up, I get two error messages. One is RUNDLL Error loading c:/windows/system32/qryviovl.dll. The specified module could not be found.

The other message I get when I reboot is from Java. Java Virtual Machine Launcher could not find main class. Program will exit. I have uninstalled and reinstalled java many times and have updated it. I don't know what these messages mean. Can anyone help me?

Hi shawnya,

I did a search of the web & microsoft and came up with nothing for that .dll name. You might run a virus scan and see if it comes up with anything. Also, if you have AWC Pro, under tools there is a registry cleaner. You might try running it and see if it comes up with some stray registry entries that might be causing that. Can you think of anything you might have un-installed or files you might have deleted just before it started?

samr.

Hi shawnya,

Like samr I couldn't find anything on the particular dll file, however, the Java web site does suggest this sort of behavior is likely related to a virus. See here.

What antivirus/anti spyware apps do you run? I'd do an immediate scan with both (set to deep or complete, not quick) and see where that gets you.

Archived