IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

CleverCache!

itsmejjj

Thank you for choosing O&O CleverCache! In doing so, you now have access to one of the best and most user-friendly cache optimizing software packages developed for Windows.

Caching is meant to accelerate a system's operating system. When files are read, they are transferred from the hard disk to the main memory. This is because accessing data stored in the main memory can be done a lot faster than accessing data stored on a hard disk. The operating system is responsible for transferring those files between the hard disk and the main memory, optimally balancing this process for peak performance. In doing so, the performance of your computer can be increased dramatically.

to keep your system performance at a maximum level!

@@://www.oo-software.com

any one tried this ?

and its not free --but just wanted to let you all know ..seems to do what it

clamming...

itsmejjj

Hi itsmejjj,

FYI,

I have been using O&O Clever Cache (Pro) v 6.1, after a while I have disabled it because I didn't get what I have expected, and with 1GB of RAM on XP Pro sp3 it created stalls.

I was not impressed with it and that's why I didn't try version 7.

It may work OK with Windows 7 though. But I doubt if Win 7 needs it!!!

Cheers.

well it seems to be working very well .now i cant tell you if its better or making a difference..it seems it is..

the interesting thing is .when doing a back up i was at 635mg usage..

and the cpu working at 40% only ..perhaps thy improved it?

like i posted it was of interest and wondering any one tried it or use something similar?

and perhaps get comparisons?

itsmejjj

Well, if the speed improvements are hardly noticeble but you feel happy with the program, there's nothing against you using it. Only when they let you pay for it the advice would be: don't. ;-)

thank you

sorry not answering sooner.i am tied up with time at the moment..

itsmejjj

Archived