IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

HostsMan 3.2.73 out of Beta

enoskype

Hi itsmejjj,

You can add your hosts name providers (example: Camelon Hosts List, MVPS Hosts, etc.) in the source list to download from them too, and it will automatically delete the dublicates. (My Hosts file now contains 219433 host names)

Cheers.

Hi itsmejjj,

If you select a box of a line in the Hosts editor, you can put it in the ignore list, so you have permission to enter that specific web site.

The Find function is excellent, if you want one site to be excempted from banning.

You should not forget to save the changes made to the Hosts file in that case

Cheers.

let me say this its one of the best apps i have used for a while.by that i mean like..no this has made this very simple indeed..i use a different one a while added sites ,and wonder can i merge them ? thy are on my other system as this is the test pc..so i want to install this one , program ,will it you think over write what i have?

itsmejjj

Archived