IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Problem with Smart Defrag 1.40

I am wondering what, if anything is being done about Smart Defrag 1.40 freezing up. I assume this is a common problem or am I wrong about this and only a few of us are plagued by this problem?

Maybe this thread can be used as an update for the problem. I know when anything is not working right on my computer I have an unsettled feeling until all is well again.

Good luck to the developers working on Smart Defrag 1.40. Hope you find the root of this problem soon.

zbuckone

Hi zbuckone

I can tell you that I have no problem with v.1.40

Did you install it "over the top"?

Have you tried a "Clean Install" - deleting the program folder betwen uninstall and the new Install?

Please read the links in my signature.

Cheers

solbjerg

I am wondering what, if anything is being done about Smart Defrag 1.40 freezing up. I assume this is a common problem or am I wrong about this and only a few of us are plagued by this problem?

Maybe this thread can be used as an update for the problem. I know when anything is not working right on my computer I have an unsettled feeling until all is well again.

Good luck to the developers working on Smart Defrag 1.40. Hope you find the root of this problem soon.

zbuckone

Archived