IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Aero interface on windows 7

Hi thugangel123,

I can't remember the name now, but it is a sevice discussed a while ago in Game Booster section.

If you search, you can find the thread/posts about that service.

After finding out the name of the service, you can edit the GameBooster.ini file of Game Booster @ C:\Program Files\IObit\Game Booster folder.

Edit [servicelist_win7] part of the file and add that short service name of which you can find in the properties of that specific service.

Please read Game Booster part of USAGE of IOBIT PRODUCTS thread in Usage of IObit Products section.

Cheers.

OK,

Now I found it in the services. DWM

Add : UxSms=1

under: [servicelist_win7]

and everything will be as it was in the previous version.

Cheers.

That did the trick, thanks a ton:-D

Also another minor problem I have is that even when I select my anti virus, gb doesn't close it. Its still in the toolbar/taskbar. I am using avira free version if that helps.

Thanks for the feedback thugangel123. I am glad your problem is solved.

Some of the services processes refuse to be killed even by Task Manager, so, I suppose you can give us a clue if Avira has a protection for to be closed by other applications.

Example: SUPERAntiSpyware as below. Avira might not have an option for turning off the protection though.

http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=3384&d=1261004584

Cheers.

Archived