IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

EAccess Violation - Installation in Windows 7 64bit

qsm1530

My system is Windows 7 64 bit. At the end of the installation of the free version of Advanced System Care, the following message popped up and the program will not start.

"Application Error: Exception EAccess Violation in module AWC.exe at 000B3C09. Access Violation at address 004B3C09 in module 'AWC.exe'. Read of address 000000008."

I completely uninstalled the software, cleaned my computer up with Cclean, and attempted to reinstall. No such luck!

Help!

Possibly firewall related exception.

How is your system protected? This exception error only occurs when an unauthorized application tries to access unauthorized parts of your system.

But then again, I am not running 7, and I have observed many different softwares having difficulties with 64 bit win.

EAccess Violation - Installation in Windows 7 64bit

I do have Comodo firewall but I exited from it prior to reinstalling ASC. The problem maybe with the Windows firewall since ASC used to work before an automatic update of W7. I also tried to allow ASC specifically thru W7 firewall but the same error still comes up. No problem with admin rights on this computer.

Archived