IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

A.S.C. Pro

Poirim

Hi Poirim

Please read Usage of IObit Products - preferably before you run a scan - for your own sake :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

p.s. links in my signature

Hello I am new here...

I just installed ASC Pro and wonder????

I wonder if ASC has to be started to activate the Automatic cleaning and maintenance option to work or dose it work in the back anyway???

Thank you

A.S.C. Pro

Thank you for your response.

I have used ASC Free for over a year now but I am new with The Pro vetion and wonder if the options Automatic cleaning and maintenance works even if I do not start ASC with windows

Thank you

ps I realy enjoy this product

Hi Poirim

You have to choose the appropiate setting in your options.

For example to choose the automatic function to run while the machine is idle

or to use the scheduling option.

Doesn't have to start with Windows - not at least when I tried the functions.

Some have had trouble though - try the search function to find the posts about it please.

Cheers

solbjerg

p.s. hadn't noticed your response enoskype :-)

It is good that you hadn't noticed solbjerg, as you have a much beter explanation.:-D

enoskype

Thank you for your response.

I have used ASC Free for over a year now but I am new with The Pro vetion and wonder if the options Automatic cleaning and maintenance works even if I do not start ASC with windows

Thank you

ps I realy enjoy this product

• 3 weeks later...

I think I have it

Hello to both of you

I think I found what happens.

Here goes..please bear with me:mrgreen:

When I start the automatique analysing it goes well and when it gets to the defragmenting part, it unchecks that part does the other ones left and then I get the small window saying it will close my computer in 30 econds..

Is this the way it should work??:oops:

Thank you again and have a great day..

Archived