IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ASC & SLOW-PCfighter

blacksea

I just stumbled on SLOW-PCfighter when I downloaded AWC v2.

In AWC v2 there was standing that I could get Free antivirus. I clicked on it and it refered me to http://www.iobit.com/welcome-awc.php?t=personal&v=2.9.0&ytb=0 . After going to the site, there was a other site provided to speed up my pc. I cliced on it and it was SLOW-PCfighter. I tried it and here are the result. I don't know if I must believe what it says but there is a HUGE difference between ASC and SLOW-PCfighter. I haven't fixed anything yet for preventing something bad. Ask me If you want me to show the 'problems' it found.

See attachment.

I used AWC when it was recently released. I liked it and installed it at my friends computer. His anti-virus saw it as a threat and his mother deleted it and his mother was very angry at me. She thought that I did that on purpose.

But after that I used Advanced System Optimizer. It was a trail of 30 days. And reinstalled it every month. But after the new version I was only able to repair some minor problems so it was no use anymore.

And yepp, now I use all IObit products because all the apps has free versions. But I use Pro version of ASC & IS360 because I was a winner of the testing result !

Cheers.

Archived