IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Cant Register Product

rover

Can someone please help me to register Advanced Windows Care V2 so that I can use the complete utility functions. I have read that you use 0 'zero' instead of o 'oh' in the key. But I keep getting a message that I am unable to register? Thanks heaps! :cry:

Hi rover

The best way to get the registering right is to copy the information and insert it.

Please read about how to register in Usage of IObit Products - link located in my signature.

Cheers

solbjerg

p.s. I will move this thread to the ASC section of the forum

Can someone please help me to register Advanced Windows Care V2 so that I can use the complete utility functions. I have read that you use 0 'zero' instead of o 'oh' in the key. But I keep getting a message that I am unable to register? Thanks heaps! :cry:

Hi rover

I left an answer in your other post, please confine yourself to that post about this subject.

I am quite non-plussed by your wish to register a very old version of the program. It is now called ASC Advanced System Care and the version number is 3.5

I am not sure that it is at all possible to register such an old version :-)

Please read Usage of IObit Products!!!

Cheers

solbjerg

Archived