IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

screen layout

I use a screen resolution of 800 X 600.

Can't see for toffee !.

The windows do not show properly at this resolution.

The problem is with the two window display system.

In previous versions these windows were independent of each other so you could move the advertisement window to access all the controls.

You cant do this in beta4.

The main window is underneath the advertisement window and cannot be moved.

You used to be able to prevent the ad window from starting but that feature has been removed.

Can you either reinstate separate windows or make window border between main window and advertisement window adjustable.

dont forget 800\600 This resolution seems fairly standard.

Hi Robert,

I use 1024 X 768 on this computer (2000) and the layout was fine. I switched it smaller like yours and the windows on the program did overlap. When I switched back, they stayed overlapped and won't change. I think maybe it is a bug and hopefully they will correct it in an up-coming version.

samr.

Yes,

You may have noticed that in SmartDefrag and in AWC there is no button to maximize or fit/adjust the window size. This has been discussed before but I believe the new gui of AWC in V3.0 will work around this issue. As for SmartDefrag, it should definately be made so that the window size can be adjusted for users running with a smaller screen resolution or even those who wish to run the program in Safe Mode.

Archived