IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Defrag different partitions on different days

Zig

Maybe it's just me, but I don't seem to be able to do the above.Task scheduler always shows the time of the last partition defrag shceduled, and the CLI shows no mention of the specific partition. ??Am I missing something??:-?

Windows 7 Home Premium, 64-bit

Zig

Hi Zig

This is what it says in "What's new"

1.30 (Nov 12, 2009)

+ Added Auto-defrag choosed volumes

* Fixed general bugs

1.20 (July 01, 2009)

+ Added Auto-defrag all volumes

+ Improved multi-language support

* Fixed general bugs

So apparently they have not yet fixed the issue with the scheduling of multiple disks on separate days

If you take a look under Smartdefrag section in Usage of IObit Products you can find a link there that discusses this scheduling subject.

Links to the thread mentioned in my signature.

Cheers

solbjerg

Maybe it's just me, but I don't seem to be able to do the above.Task scheduler always shows the time of the last partition defrag shceduled, and the CLI shows no mention of the specific partition. ??Am I missing something??:-?

Windows 7 Home Premium, 64-bit

Zig

hi Zig

I think they are are aware of the suggestion :-) and they will soon -(possibly in Chinese vocabulary :-) ) release a new version of the program.

Cheers

solbjerg

Thanks for the quick response; I hadn't seen that thread (tho I DID look for it). Might want to move this thread into the suggestions section.

Zig

Archived