IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Renewal time!

peastoyou

It is that time for me again. Although the free version is a powerful and complete utility I have found since beta testing that the Deep Scan and other features of the Pro version make it well worth the purchase. When I signed on to renew I saw the combo deal with 360. Since its beta I have only used the free version. It is quite good also. Being able to get both for $29.95 was to tempting to pass up though.

Instead of renewing I decided to do a clean install of both. I began by removing them via Window's Add/Remove utility on my Windows 7 64 bit machine. I then migrated to the IObit folder on my C drive and manually deleted the remaining ASC and 360 folders. I paid for my order and received the download links and keys within minutes. Each installed flawlessly. I am good to go for another year!

For those wondering if ASC Pro is worth the purchase price I would have to answer with a resounding YES. If it were not I would not keep renewing. For those having any kind of install issues I suggest following my protocol. Manually removing the ASC folder seems to eliminate any pproblems. Happy computing! :-)

Archived