IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Using the ignore list for cookies

byker794

Hello everyone this is my first post and am trying out asc pro 3.5 from today.

I want to keep some cookies after the Privacy Sweep but when I go to the Ignore List they do not appear on the panel to either keep or delete. Can someone help please?

IE only

Hello everyone this is my first post and am trying out asc pro 3.5 from today.

I want to keep some cookies after the Privacy Sweep but when I go to the Ignore List they do not appear on the panel to either keep or delete. Can someone help please?

I believe the Ignore > Cookies list only works for IE, I just did an experiment.

• I made sure the Ignore > Cookies list was empty on both sides.

• I launched FireFox and signed into two forums then I quit FireFox and looked at the Ignore Cookies list.

There were no cookies listed.

• I launched Opera and signed into the same two forums then I quit Opera and looked at the Ignore Cookies list.

There were no cookies listed.

• I launched IE8 and signed into two forums then I quit IE and looked at the Ignore Cookies list.

The cookies were listed (and more)

So, it seems it does not recognise FireFox or Opera :shock:

All the best, woz of oz

To Wozofoz -- Thanks for the info - I do indeed use Firefox 3.6 , not Internet Explorer. There are some cookies that I like to keep ie yahoo.com for my secure sign in seal, so it looks like I will have to skip the Privacy Cleaner option .

I will use CCleaner for cookies cleaner - internet cache etc where I can keep my preferred cookies which has similar function and works in Firefox. Hopefully this will be fixed in AVC for future builds?

Archived