IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Asc trouble with closing when finish option

Poirim

Hello Everyone.

I am pretty new here and hope I am in the wright forum.

I bought the license for ASC and with it thre where an option that closes automatiquely my computer when analysing is finish.

I realy love this option.But..

The problem is that ASC closes my computer after analysing only the first 3 items... Is this normal

Thank you for your indulgence towards my ignorance.

Michel Poirier Quebec

Asc trouble with closing when finish option

Thank you for your fast response "enoskype"

Yes it is exactely that.

I start The Iobit care job and after analysing the first 3 objects of the list,

a window tells me that in 30 seconds (I think) Iobit will close the computer and it does it well .

So I wonder why it does not waith after the full job is completed??

Thank you again for your help

Michel Poirier Quebec

I am sorry but my english is not that good so maybe I do not understand exactely what you say..

I did start manualy ASc and it works fine but it does not work if i chek the option

sorry

Michel poirier

When you said you started the Care job, I thought you pressed the Care! button in the middle.

It is automatic care, so that's why I said run manually.

First click Maintain Windows and then Scan button, when scanning finishes check the problems by clicking on them before clicking Repair button to see the details, so you can put the ones you like to Ignore List.

Please read USAGE of IOBIT PRODUCTS thread, you will find very useful information there.

Try to use the shutdown option with Care! button after couple of manual repairs.

Cheers.

Hi Poirim

I just tried checking the option to Request Close down when Care job has finished - and then clicking the Care button.

It ran ALL checks and repaired them and then told me that the computer would shut down unless I clicked OK before 30 seconds had passed.

I clicked OK and the close down was aborted.

If it does not work that way by you I think we need to have a look at all your settings or a description of how they are set.

Another remote possibility may be that something is wrong in your program and then a clean install may be the remedy. :-)

But as enoskype says - please read Usage of IObit Products and then check your settings and the way you use the program.

Cheers

solbjerg

I am sorry but my english is not that good so maybe I do not understand exactely what you say..

I did start manualy ASc and it works fine but it does not work if i chek the option

sorry

Michel poirier

Hello again

It is very strange.

I did what you said and used ASC Manualy then I treid my option to shutdown the computer when analyse finished.

The first time it work OK

The second time it frooze after analysing the registry and the window to close the computer pop-ups

The tird time it frooze at the defragmenting level before the window pop-ups

In all caes it seems to freeze and

In all cases it closes my comp ok

I am flabergasted...

Michel Poirier

Archived