IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

IObit Updates

I am new, a year of so, with IObit and have had no problems with it, but I would like to know if the update icon is green and why it will just perform updates without letting me determine if I want it now or later..it slows me down tremendously when I am working..Also, all of the IObit programs show up in my control panel but the updater... also, it will not let me exit out of it until it finishes..all other progams do..I want to be sure this is part of your Advanced System Care Pro 3 program...

Hi Sandra

Please try and choose another setting for the update, for example at program startup.

In my opinion it is fine in this program (ASC) while it isn't updated all that often.

While you are looking at the settings you might also consider if you want the icon shown?

Cheers

solbjerg

I am new, a year of so, with IObit and have had no problems with it, but I would like to know if the update icon is green and why it will just perform updates without letting me determine if I want it now or later..it slows me down tremendously when I am working..Also, all of the IObit programs show up in my control panel but the updater... also, it will not let me exit out of it until it finishes..all other progams do..I want to be sure this is part of your Advanced System Care Pro 3 program...

Archived