IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Pro version

BEDO

Hi everyone, as you can see I'm new here.

I would like to pruchase the Pro version of ASC but I have a laptop as well as desktop and cannot afford to pay for both.

Most paid for applications do allow at least 2 PCs on the licence.

Hi Bedo

:-) Would you please be so kind as to point me to the statistics you are referring to!

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi everyone, as you can see I'm new here.

I would like to pruchase the Pro version of ASC but I have a laptop as well as desktop and cannot afford to pay for both.

Most paid for applications do allow at least 2 PCs on the licence.

Hi Bedo

:-) well that's two!

I haven't been able to find any statistics concerning this issue :-)

The most widely downloaded and bought program by far is Windows - and it only allows 1 computer per license currently.

In the old days you were also allowed to install it on one other computer in your home.

IObit AWC (now called ASC) at one time allowed 3 computers per license, but that is a long time ago - now they sometimes offers extra licenses cheaply)

Today you usually do not even get a Windows dvd/cd when you buy a computer, - it comes pre-installed.

But a possible solution your question/dilemma would be to buy one Pro license and use the free license for the other computers you may have.

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi Solbjerg,

Thanks for the reply.

One would be 'Registry Mechanic' Another 'Ashampoo Winoptimizer.'

Ron

Hi Bedo

:-) well that's two!

I haven't been able to find any statistics concerning this issue :-)

The most widely downloaded and bought program by far is Windows - and it only allows 1 computer per license currently.

In the old days you were also allowed to install it on one other computer in your home.

IObit AWC (now called ASC) at one time allowed 3 computers per license, but that is a long time ago - now they sometimes offers extra licenses cheaply)

Today you usually do not even get a Windows dvd/cd when you buy a computer, - it comes pre-installed.

But a possible solution your question/dilemma would be to buy one Pro license and use the free license for the other computers you may have.

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi Solbjerg,

I might have miss lead you referring to applications ie Operating Systems, it would have been more correct to say software.

such as the two I mentioned and Realplayer Plus, being another.

You are correct regarding Windows O/S However you don’t have to purchase PCs installed with OEM. Especially with the new regulations from the EU (if you will forgive the expression) they can be supplied with your choice of O/S which you purchase separately and the vendor will install for you, or if competent you can install yourself, either way you would have the installation disk.

Thank you for your replies, I wrote the post in case there was a way to be able to use the paid for licence on two machines.

Ron.

Archived