IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Music sound quality effected after optimizing and maintaining

sho4go

I am impressed with all things ASC Free except the sound reproduction quality after running maintenance and optimization processes. At first I thought this was just related to "streaming" apps but noticed that the Windows startup music clip was garbled as well. What settings should I look at and where could I find them?

Thanks,

Bill

Hi sho4go

Try restoring the last entry in the restore center.

Then run a check again and pay special attention to System Optimize - view the "problems" and place the items you need in the Ignore list.

Alternatively repair your sound/music settings and then place the item shown in System Optimize as a "problem" during the scan in the Ignore list.

Described in Usage of IObit Products (links available in my signature)

Cheers

solbjerg

I am impressed with all things ASC Free except the sound reproduction quality after running maintenance and optimization processes. At first I thought this was just related to "streaming" apps but noticed that the Windows startup music clip was garbled as well. What settings should I look at and where could I find them?

Thanks,

Bill

Archived