IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

GB turns off internet access....

GB is turning off my internet access and instead of just guessing which program to check/uncheck I figured I'd ask. Im providing pictures as well so you can see what is exactly running. Anyway I plan on using it for Battlefield Bad Company 2 online, I am using Vista 64, GTS250, 2 gigs ram, p35 mobo, 320gig hdd.

1 - 2

3 - 4

showing all the programs I got running

http://i42.tinypic.com/15dxq2s.jpg

I just need to know which ones to uncheck so it doesn't turn of my internet so I can game online with GB.

Uncheck them all. Check the first 5. Run it. If it's OK, uncheck these and check the next 5. If those are OK, uncheck these and check the next 5 until your Internet stops. Then take that group of 5 and run each one - one by one until you find it.

Once you identify it, open up the INI and delete this entry.

I think he means for a future update. So you can select whether you plan to game online or not, so it can leave your online functions in tact, while disabling other stuff.

The only reason I didn't use trial and error is because when I re-enabled these programs after trying to play my game online my entire PC restarted so without having to do that multiple times I just made this thread instead.

Archived