IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Not Remove all type of Registry Errors.

Udagama

I download " Advanced System Care free" then i enter its Genune serial number. After that i scan my pc and ASC 3.5. remove errors. Then i again installed another " Registry error repairing software" then that software show big amount of errors. But ASC can't find that errors. How do i upgrade and update ASC 3.5. I don't have internet connection.

Hi Udagama

Your two mentiontioned issues

One - the first - is showing how the different parameters works in two different programs/applications.

If you had used the other application first - and then used IObit - it would have found several "errors" too.

Nothing to do about that.

The second problem is a little more complex, the easiet way to update the definitions is over the internet connection, - but I suppose that you possibly can download the defintion updates from another computer, place it on a stick and install it the appropriate place in your program folder on your own machine.

enoskype has placed a link to "stand alone" definintion updates in the forum.

Cheers

solbjerg

I download " Advanced System Care free" then i enter its Genune serial number. After that i scan my pc and ASC 3.5. remove errors. Then i again installed another " Registry error repairing software" then that software show big amount of errors. But ASC can't find that errors. How do i upgrade and update ASC 3.5. I don't have internet connection.

Hi solbjerg,

Unfortunately the offline database is only for IS360 and not for ASC.

I think Udagama wants to update ASC 3.5 to ASC 3.51.

The practical thing is as you described, download the setup file to a PC with internet connection, and then transfer it to the PC without internet connection by a USB flash stick.

We had an address for the db of ASC once, but I can't remember the link address now.

Cheers.

Archived