IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

AWC Vs Zonealarm

Marcbrz

After run this program, Zonelarm Pro (registered) stops. As I know, true vector monitor can't load any more. Instead of zonealarm control panel, only a blank windows without text or options to manage it. Anyone knows witch part of AWC crashes Zonealarm? Seems to me that is "system optimize"

Tks

Hi marcbrz,

I have Zonealarm free & have had no problems, but let's see if we can take a stab at it.

First of all, in AWC go to tools & run startup manage. Make sure any entries pretaining to zone alarm are checked to startup. If not, check & apply then re-start.

If nothing there, make sure that you have completely closed AWC (gone from tray- it has to be re-opened for all backups to be available. Go to restore center, click on backup and click restore. Re-start. (If zone alarm does not run then you might need to do a system restore.)

If this corrects it, do another scan with AWC. Before you repair, go to System optimization and click the blue "Show details" to the right.Look for anything it might have found that pretains to Zone Alarm or true vector service. If there is any entries that are, right click on them then click "ignore".

Hit OK,then click Repair on main scan page.

This will tell AWC to ignore these entries each time it scans. If this doesn't fix post back and let us know results.

samr.

• 1 month later...

Archived