IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Worried

Hello

I am trying the free edition 3.5.1 and need help.

Started getting alot of crashes and wanted to restore back. My system restore now states there are no restore points that has never happened before and the rollback does not appear to be working as when I scan again its showing little problems.

I only agreed to use this as it could be restored. What now?

My PC was slow, no viruses and only two malwares low cookies ones found with your product, but it made a lot of other changes in the registry.

I just want to roll it all back as stated it would.

Thank you.

Hello

I am trying the free edition 3.5.1 and need help.

Started getting alot of crashes and wanted to restore back. My system restore now states there are no restore points that has never happened before and the rollback does not appear to be working as when I scan again its showing little problems.

I only agreed to use this as it could be restored. What now?

My PC was slow, no viruses and only two malwares low cookies ones found with your product, but it made a lot of other changes in the registry.

I just want to roll it all back as stated it would.

Thank you.

Hi friend!! I don't know why your system is not showing restore points. The first time you use ASC3 to repair your PC, there will be many problems found ,and you should check these problems before you pull the trigger to let ASC3 repair these problems. If you use the restore feature, you should be able to undue these changes. Screen shots attached. There are many reasons that you don't have restore points ant more. Please post back with more information once you have done what is suggested in my screen shots.===garybear

Hi Thanks for replying.

The errors all seemed to be benign, empty files, extensions and malware low cookies. Nothing strange went through them all.

My concern is not so much as my systems restore. But how that the restore on Advance care is not putting the changes back. Again this is why I trusted it to use. It does not say its for computer wizzes and I only did the basics as I do on any other virus protector or registry repair.

Something is not right since using it so I hoped I could roll it back to the date I first scanned in the restore section.

Not sure what your screen shot is saying to do. I have tried to restore these several times but appears nothing happens. Thanks for helping look forward to more info hopefully

Hi Thanks for replying.

The errors all seemed to be benign, empty files, extensions and malware low cookies. Nothing strange went through them all.

My concern is not so much as my systems restore. But how that the restore on Advance care is not putting the changes back. Again this is why I trusted it to use. It does not say its for computer wizzes and I only did the basics as I do on any other virus protector or registry repair.

Something is not right since using it so I hoped I could roll it back to the date I first scanned in the restore section.

Not sure what your screen shot is saying to do. I have tried to restore these several times but appears nothing happens. Thanks for helping look forward to more info hopefully

Hi friend !! If your using the restore in ASC3 like I show in my screen shots, and rescanning and expecting to find those same errors; it ain't going to happen. If the errors ASC3 found were what you say they were, and you went through them, why are you wanting to put them back. Wait a couple of weeks and scan, and you will probably see the same errors again. I 'm running XP3 and ASC3 finds about 150 errors every time I scan. I repair them and I have no problems.===garybear. PS I will search for a thread that shows this and add to this post.

http://forums.iobit.com/showpost.php?p=43983&postcount=11

Archived