IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Hi jack report

Stixx

Hello Stixx,

+ open IObit Security 360

- go to Tools,

- click on hijack scan,

- click left above on ( Scan Save A Log File ),

- then after the scan you see the log file save to desktop,

- Post here a reply and attach to your repply or copy the log text in your reply,

that's it :wink:

Hi friend!!

Yes i think they will

another question woud you like to join my forum?

http://crispomyowntech.bbforum.be/index.php

i'm just want some extra good members.. :oops:

Hi friend !! I gave it a look and will consider joining. I'm not sure I would be much help to you. I'm on a couple other forums and I stay busy. Your forum looked well organized. I wish you luck my friend!!

comment to garybear. Hi friend!! Do you think they will post after all our directions for them??

Yeah I'll reply when I get home from work. Another thing is when I go to private sweep and press Analyze then clean. I press Analyze again and more keep coming up. I would think that it would get it all the first time. but it doesn't. Why ?

Hi friend!!

comment to garybear. Hi friend!! Do you think they will post after all our directions for them??

Yeah I'll reply when I get home from work. Another thing is when I go to private sweep and press Analyze then clean. I press Analyze again and more keep coming up. I would think that it would get it all the first time. but it doesn't. Why ?

Hi friend!! I didn't mean to upset you about replying. We have so many people come on here and ask how to do some thing or ask for help and never post back. That gets to be aggravating, and that's why I made that comment. It looks like you are going to reply, but I still don't see your hijack log, which was your original question.==garybear

Archived