IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

what happened ?

Stixx

Everything's working good decent on my computer and have the free version of IObit running. We'll now it's trying to run. I can't get into privacy sweep to work. When I click it on , it shows up for 1 second then goes back to scan again ? Something isn't letting it go to work. Say for instance, I go to " PC Security Analysis" push "check now" it checks it everything o.k. so far. Then when it shows how many problems, I'll click detail, and it shows up for a second then comes back to same program. I don't know somethings screwy going on. :-|

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Stixx

Sounds like you have a laptop on battery power - try plugging in the power line. :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

Everything's working good decent on my computer and have the free version of IObit running. We'll now it's trying to run. I can't get into privacy sweep to work. When I click it on , it shows up for 1 second then goes back to scan again ? Something isn't letting it go to work. Say for instance, I go to " PC Security Analysis" push "check now" it checks it everything o.k. so far. Then when it shows how many problems, I'll click detail, and it shows up for a second then comes back to same program. I don't know somethings screwy going on. :-|

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry about using this old topic, but... I have a request :

Could someone re-open the other topic from our friend Stixx please ? (the one for the Rundll errors).

He's still posting at the Avast! forums even though he said he wouldn't. I'd like to contiunue in that topic, if you'll allow it, because I like to finish what I start :wink:

Thanks.

===

EDIT: I will do that temporarily. Tell me when you are finished please. ;-)

Archived