IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Missing Links

I'm new at this and so may be posting this in the wrong place. Sorry.

After installing and running IObit (and Advanced System Care) I have lost all of my quick launch key connections and have to reload them every time I re-launch the PC. (I'm running XP Home).

I am now also loosing connectivity with my printer, my scanner and one of my internal disc drives. So far, I have been able to restore connectivity by either uninstalling, unconnecting and the reconnecting, or ignoring the warning pop ups. But, this is getting time consuming and frustrating.

A friend who is also using the same IObit and Advanced Care software is experiencing the same issues of lost connectivity.

What do I (we) do to fix this?

Thxs.

channel13

Hi channel and mighty

Please read Usage of IObit Products !

When you run the System Optimize function you have to check the "problems" and place the ones you need in the Ignore List - this will mean that those functions won't be "cleaned/repaired" henceforth.

The System Optimize focuses on saving resources and consequently close down functions it sees as unnecessary - those functions may not all be the same as you think you need (this is why there is a function like the Ignore List)

Cheers

solbjerg

I'm new at this and so may be posting this in the wrong place. Sorry.

After installing and running IObit (and Advanced System Care) I have lost all of my quick launch key connections and have to reload them every time I re-launch the PC. (I'm running XP Home).

I am now also loosing connectivity with my printer, my scanner and one of my internal disc drives. So far, I have been able to restore connectivity by either uninstalling, unconnecting and the reconnecting, or ignoring the warning pop ups. But, this is getting time consuming and frustrating.

A friend who is also using the same IObit and Advanced Care software is experiencing the same issues of lost connectivity.

What do I (we) do to fix this?

Thxs.

channel13

Hi channel

Have you tried the "Restore Center" option in the program?

Please read Usage of IObit Products!

For example "Let Windows choose the best settings for your computer"

Don't you have the links available somewhere (for example in your Favourites)

Cheers

solbjerg

Yep.

I realized I had caused the problem by not unchecking where I should.

I am trying to find out how to undo my ***** up.

Is there a way to get back the links I have lost?

Thxs.

channel13

Archived