IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

comphersive strength test of Iobit security 360

Hi I Am back

Its ok i know u love Me

Please bare with me as a lot of time has gone into this test

first this test is comphersive strength test of Iobit security 360 rates of detection against know Virus, Malwares, Trogans, Spywares, Worms, Backdoors All files are live and real checked on virus total . dont ask it took forver ........

All files also checked by a-squared Free.

Size of test 298 Mb Number of Files in Test 6 665,,, Number of Infections in test Over 7000 as some files have more than 1 infection.

Reports zip

IObit Security 360 Report shows found

a2scan from a-squared Free shows some of the missed infections but not all .....

Age of infections form 2006 to 2010

Iobit 360 free update 15/06/2010 result 2892 infections found, missed 4000+ infections . out of 7000 + so it found less than 50 percent bare in mind a-squared Free Missed pic shows some of the missed infections a-squared Free has also missed infections

Os Windows 7 Tested Virus, Malwares, Trogans, Spywares, Worms, Backdoors files 6 665 total.

Time and time again Iobit security 360 has performed poorly in repeated tests done by me , Here And Here even sending my results to iobt has not in proved the program as it still Fails to detect trogans i submitted to Iobit. This test shows a lot of weekness in finding Virus, Malwares, Trogans, Spywares, Worms, Backdoors.

As a fan of Iobit Software I fine it most disturbing ..........and yes I know IObit Security 360 should be used with an anti virus .. and if used with a anti virus one has to rember if your anti virus missed one of these well IObit Security 360 only has less than a 50 / 50 chance of finding it sleep well IObit Security 360 users .. i know i wont........

Reports.zip

Hi Guy

A more fair test would be to run your anti-virus program first - and then IS360

Your conclusion in your last paragraph is not substantiated by the data you have provided

Cheers

solbjerg.

Hi I Am back

Its ok i know u love Me

Please bare with me as a lot of time has gone into this test

first this test is comphersive strength test of Iobit security 360 rates of detection against know Virus, Malwares, Trogans, Spywares, Worms, Backdoors All files are live and real checked on virus total . dont ask it took forver ........

All files also checked by a-squared Free.

Size of test 298 Mb Number of Files in Test 6 665,,, Number of Infections in test Over 7000 as some files have more than 1 infection.

Reports zip

IObit Security 360 Report shows found

a2scan from a-squared Free shows some of the missed infections but not all .....

Age of infections form 2006 to 2010

Iobit 360 free update 15/06/2010 result 2892 infections found, missed 4000+ infections . out of 7000 + so it found less than 50 percent bare in mind a-squared Free Missed pic shows some of the missed infections a-squared Free has also missed infections

Os Windows 7 Tested Virus, Malwares, Trogans, Spywares, Worms, Backdoors files 6 665 total.

Time and time again Iobit security 360 has performed poorly in repeated tests done by me , Here And Here even sending my results to iobt has not in proved the program as it still Fails to detect trogans i submitted to Iobit. This test shows a lot of weekness in finding Virus, Malwares, Trogans, Spywares, Worms, Backdoors.

As a fan of Iobit Software I fine it most disturbing ..........and yes I know IObit Security 360 should be used with an anti virus .. and if used with a anti virus one has to rember if your anti virus missed one of these well IObit Security 360 only has less than a 50 / 50 chance of finding it sleep well IObit Security 360 users .. i know i wont........

solbjerg u are right

solbjerg

:A more fair test would be to run your anti-virus program first:

ok then lets rock

So to be fair what u are saying is Security 360 is only as good as the anti virus that runs before it and dose all the work? So to be fair why use the free version or the pro version . Just buy a good Anti Virus....

All files also checked by a-squared Free. and Virus Total

Internet Security avast! my fulltime paid £54.95 2 year licence anti vrius realtime protection on, Result it found 6683 infections removed them . avast scan folder as clean no infections ... detected by avast

Security 360 Free ran after Internet Security avast found 52 infections leaving behind 265 Infected

So to be fair my Internet Security avast missed 317 infections it costs £54.95 2 year licence

Security 360 Free found 52 after avast did its clean up missed 265 infections.... Security 360 Pro GBP 13, 1 year license .....

Internet Security avast missed 317 ,,,, 50 percent of 317 is 158.5 infections out of which iobit 360 found 52 leaving 265 Infections a wee bit less than a 50 /50 chance no chance at all

Is 13 pounds a year worth it for the pro version ? if u have avast? to find something u might never get?

Is the free version worth puting on your computer ? If u have a Good anti virus all ready ?

makes u think ..........

u might never get one of these infections or u may have some already can u depend on 360? used by itself it only found 2892 infections used after avast it only found 52. so anyway u look at it this way as long as your anti virus is good pay for 360 pro to and let your anti virus do all the work . ..

Yours Snoopy2010 , Stupid Guy Here ,3H48002Y4, Former Iobit user, and who ever else I am today or tommrow?

Hi Guy

Thanks for your information!

It would be interesting to see what result would be generated if more anti-virus programs were tested.

I feel again compelled to say that IS360 is NOT an anti-virus program.

Several of the anti-virus programs has during the last couple of years broadened the scope to encompass much other malware than viruses.

This is a good developement for the consumer!

What the future will bring will be interesting to see.

Regarding IObit we have to bear in mind that all their programs are available for free and users are free to use them or not.

Cheers

solbjerg

solbjerg

:A more fair test would be to run your anti-virus program first:

ok then lets rock

So to be fair what u are saying is Security 360 is only as good as the anti virus that runs before it and dose all the work? So to be fair why use the free version or the pro version . Just buy a good Anti Virus....

All files also checked by a-squared Free. and Virus Total

Internet Security avast! my fulltime paid £54.95 2 year licence anti vrius realtime protection on, Result it found 6683 infections removed them . avast scan folder as clean no infections ... detected by avast

Security 360 Free ran after Internet Security avast found 52 infections leaving behind 265 Infected

So to be fair my Internet Security avast missed 317 infections it costs £54.95 2 year licence

Security 360 Free found 52 after avast did its clean up missed 265 infections.... Security 360 Pro GBP 13, 1 year license .....

Internet Security avast missed 317 ,,,, 50 percent of 317 is 158.5 infections out of which iobit 360 found 52 leaving 265 Infections a wee bit less than a 50 /50 chance no chance at all

Is 13 pounds a year worth it for the pro version ? if u have avast? to find something u might never get?

Is the free version worth puting on your computer ? If u have a Good anti virus all ready ?

makes u think ..........

u might never get one of these infections or u may have some already can u depend on 360? used by itself it only found 2892 infections used after avast it only found 52. so anyway u look at it this way as long as your anti virus is good pay for 360 pro to and let your anti virus do all the work . ..

yes

It would be interesting to see what result would be generated if more anti-virus programs were tested

yes it would ,,

And i Will test more.

but right now my poor sick busted computer needs a rest it never wants to see a virus again it a jibering reack ...... lol Macrium Reflect here i come lol

Yours Snoopy2010 , Stupid Guy Here ,3H48002Y4, Former Iobit user, and who ever else I am today or tommrow?

Hi Guy

As far as I remember there is a special procedure to submit malware links and files described in Usage of IObit Products.

Regarding the comparative strenght test (comprehensive implies that it takes everything into consideration) it is a difficult endeavor - what are the criteria?

What is found? What type of malware does the application concentrate on?

In some of the best comparability tests in the competition thread you could see what type of malware was found by the different applications.

This gave a good weighted type of information that could help you choose which application would be best for how you used your computer.

But your hard work with the testing is appreciated - at least by me!!

And I do hope that you have a backup image ready - or use a "test computer" that you can format without loosing any important data :-)

Thanks Guy!

Cheers

solbjerg

Ever done that with 4000 of viruss and malware worms live and running lol

my pc wont live long enought to sort out the missed ones .....

and

is360submit@iobit.com

has bounced my samples back to me more than once .

So no Chance

Archived