IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Does Gamebooster stop freezes?

Hi marcus

What are the details of your computer's setup, OS and such.

What are your trouble?

What do you want to achieve?

It isn't build to do so

But if it does I think I will recommend that you upgrade your graphics card.

Cheers

solbjerg

Does Gamebooster help stop freezes?

Hi marcus

It temporarily stops some services, and the resources used for the services is then released (at least partly) - this might leave your computer with enough resources to run without freezing, but it is not a cure.

Something else must be responcible for the state of affairs in your computer and my best bet is that your current graphics card isn't suffient to cope with the amount of data it is subjected to.

But we still need to hear about your computer, what OS, how large discs, how much free space, how fragmented and so on - please give some more information.

Cheers

solbjerg

Hmmm, it works a little bit with the freezing. But it might be the graphics card freezing it. thanks for replying.

Hi marcus

It temporarily stops some services, and the resources used for the services is then released (at least partly) - this might leave your computer with enough resources to run without freezing, but it is not a cure.

Something else must be responcible for the state of affairs in your computer and my best bet is that your current graphics card isn't suffient to cope with the amount of data it is subjected to.

But we still need to hear about your computer, what OS, how large discs, how much free space, how fragmented and so on - please give some more information.

Cheers

solbjerg

Okay, It seems to be working fine. The gamebooster released some RAM to make it stop "freezing" (Sometimes it doesnt, but most of time it does stop the freezing).

Free space: 59.0

I dont know how fragmented it is >.<

But other then that, the game seem to be going fine when I switch to gaming mode. :wink:

Hi marcus

In that case maybe more RAM is the cure? How much do you have?

Cheers

solbjerg

Okay, It seems to be working fine. The gamebooster released some RAM to make it stop "freezing" (Sometimes it doesnt, but most of time it does stop the freezing).

But other then that, the game seem to be going fine when I switch to gaming mode. :wink:

Hi again marcus :-)

Those 59 are that bytes? KB, MB, GB or what? :-)

You should easily be able to determine the fragmentation level - just ask in Windows accessories.

Cheers

solbjerg

I have 1GB. But Gamebooster seem to give me some RAM and CPU (my cpu meets the requirements) for my game "Left 4 dead 2" And it works, so it MIGHT be the cure to me :-P.

And you lied when you said "Gamebooster isn't designed to stop your game from freezing" Because I noticed that every time I turn on Gaming mode, it does not freeze (although it sometimes does, but it whether my game options, or I have to give it some time to load up).

And my RAM is 1GB again.

8-)

Hi marcus

Your question was "Does Gamebooster stop freezes"

My answer was "it isn't build to do that" - I should have said "it isn't specifically build to do that"

It is build to make your games run smoother by temporarily shutting down some services and thereby releasing some resources.

But the problem you are having is still something else - too little RAM or an insufficient graphics card I think.

But it is nice that you CAN make your game work by using Gamebooster.

Cheers

solbjerg

I have 1GB. But Gamebooster seem to give me some RAM and CPU (my cpu meets the requirements) for my game "Left 4 dead 2" And it works, so it MIGHT be the cure to me :-P.

And you lied when you said "Gamebooster isn't designed to stop your game from freezing" Because I noticed that every time I turn on Gaming mode, it does not freeze (although it sometimes does, but it whether my game options, or I have to give it some time to load up).

And my RAM is 1GB again.

8-)

Hi marcus

Your question was "Does Gamebooster stop freezes"

My answer was "it isn't build to do that" - I should have said "it isn't specifically build to do that"

It is build to make your games run smoother by temporarily shutting down some services and thereby releasing some resources.

But the problem you are having is still something else - too little RAM or an insufficient graphics card I think.

But it is nice that you CAN make your game work by using Gamebooster.

Cheers

solbjerg

Yea. But even thought you said it isnt built to do that. It DOES run smoother and I notice every time its in game mode it does NOT freeze like it used to before I downloaded and install Gamebooster. Although my game doesnt meet the requirements but it acts normal. Thats why its called "game booster" it BOOSTS games. GET IT!?!?!?!? :lol::lol::lol:

Archived