IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

junk file cleaning NOT [SOLVED]

scrd01

Hi all,

any suggestions last couple of nights when i do my cleaning, my junk file sweeps are not picking up items in my recycle bin,

This is also true when i run sec360. It worked up till a couple of days ago anyone else got the same problem

Windows7 home premium

ASC Pro v3.6

Security 360 v 1.41

PS have reset the settings

Hi srd01,

Will you please try ticking and unticking the checkbox of "Windows Recycle Bin" in the Options of Privacy Sweep in the Tools of IS360 couple times?

Please make sure that at the end it is left as ticked.

I have done it after your post and worked for me in Win7 Pro.

Also try to empty Recycle Bin manually and then put something in it again for trying IS360.

Same for ASC also.

Cheers.

HI

Hi all,

any suggestions last couple of nights when i do my cleaning, my junk file sweeps are not picking up items in my recycle bin,

This is also true when i run sec360. It worked up till a couple of days ago anyone else got the same problem

Windows7 home premium

ASC Pro v3.6

Security 360 v 1.41

PS have reset the settings

Hi friend!! Check this out ! Try checking and unchecking and then leave it checked.

Hi friend!

Hi srd01,

Will you please try ticking and unticking the checkbox of "Windows Recycle Bin" in the Options of Privacy Sweep in the Tools of IS360 couple times?

Please make sure that at the end it is left as ticked.

I have done it after your post and worked for me.

Also try to empty Recycle Bin manually and then put something in it again for trying IS360.

Same for ASC also.

Cheers.

Sorry friend!! Didn't mean to step on your toes. I guess I was posting the same time!!==garybear

Archived