IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Am I a troll ?

babytyger

I am currently using a paid version 3.6.1 PRO but it gave me 767 threats where other MalwareBytes, SuperAntiVirus, and AVAST 5.0 Internet Security (Boot time, where malware can't be active because window has not loading yet, similar to SAFE MODE) found 0.

IObit Security 360

Version:1.4.5.67

Define Version:1709

Time Elapsed:00:19:35

Objects Scanned:58630

Threats Found:767

In the next scan it only showed 1 threat "Misleading.SecurityMasterAV" but then in a few more scans it showed AGAIN 767 threats found.

Please anyone explain to me????? My computer is fine...run fast and no pop up of anything.

Names of threats ?

I am currently using a paid version 3.6.1 PRO but it gave me 767 threats where other MalwareBytes, SuperAntiVirus, and AVAST 5.0 Internet Security (Boot time, where malware can't be active because window has not loading yet, similar to SAFE MODE) found 0.

IObit Security 360

In the next scan it only showed 1 threat "Misleading.SecurityMasterAV" but then in a few more scans it showed AGAIN 767 threats found.

Please anyone explain to me????? My computer is fine...run fast and no pop up of anything.

Firstly, I deleted your other post because it contains the same information and same question, please do not double post.

Why didn't you post the entire IObit Security 360 scan report ?

Why didn't you post the names of these threats ?

Post the entire scan report so we can see these 767 threats

It will look something like this but there will be 767 threats (red)

IObit Security 360

|Name|Type|Description|ID|

Trojan.Agent, File, C:\Program Files\iolo\Common\Lib\Antila.dll, 12-186

I am a bit confused!

The post was in IS360 section and the report is for IS360, but babytyger says that he is using 3.6.1 PRO, which is a code for Advanced SystemCare.

747 items could be Passive Defense (Security Defense in ASC) items which are not protected (repaired in ASC).

Cheers.

Iobit Products

Advanced SystemCare & Security 360 have too many "problems" when in reality there is no problem at all.

threats = made up? false detect?

"problems" = ghost!!!!!!!

To justify for the paid version....they want to show that the product is really needed.

767 Threats found by IOBIT??????

It keep showing up in between scans. The same exact number!

767 to 1 then 767 "threats" again. I have lost all of TRUST and CONFIDENT in both products Advanced SystemCare PRO v3.6.1 & Security 360 PRO v1.45

Too many "ghost problems" and threats when there is nothing wrong with my system.

I am currently using Avira Premium Security Suite & Avast 5.0 Internet Security.

Where is the scan report ?

I have gathered up your posts from around the forum and moved them to here, it is best to keep the topic in one place so it can be easily found and followed.

You still haven't posted the IObit Security 360 scan report with the list of 767 threats. Why not ?

You have been back to the forum and read our replies about 7 hours before you replied a second time but you still haven't posted the scan report as I asked you to.

But then, I doubt there ever was a scan result with 767 threats.

I don't think you are at all interested in getting this problem fixed, I think you just want to be a troublemaker (troll)

Where can I get an answer for my problem?

I bought the 1.45 PRO version a week ago. It reported false detection (threats). I believed in the product but now I can't say that. Just feel betrayed and tricked into buying a ROGUE program.

Please response!!!!!!!!!

Where is the scan report ?

Where can I get an answer for my problem?

I bought the 1.45 PRO version a week ago. It reported false detection (threats). I believed in the product but now I can't say that. Just feel betrayed and tricked into buying a ROGUE program.

Please response!!!!!!!!!

You can get an answer here.

Post the IObit Security 360 scan report including the 767 threats then someone will have a look at it and reply

The report is too long...can't fit...said I was 50,000 over the limit!

I do have the report saved in the form of notepad. I tried to paste on here but it was too long.

I have removed Advanced SystemCare 3.6.1 PRO & Security 360 1.45 PRO from my system. I also requested refund from Avangate. The number provided by Avangate (888) is not even working. No one response to the problem that I have. Just learned IOBIT is based in CHINA, no where in the product or home page of IOBIT even mention about China.

Avira = Germany

Avast = Czech

Just a frustrated and un happy former customer!

Split or attach

You can put the scan report in a ZIP and add it as an attachment to your next reply, that is the easy way

If you are unsure how to add an attachment, go to Usage of IObit Products - Screenshots and Attachments in the Forum

Or, you can split the report into 2 or however many replies, that's a bit more work

I am currently using Avira Premium Security Suite & Avast 5.0 Internet Security.

Do you have Avira and Avast running at the same time ?

Archived