IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

FiOS settings?

mynamehere

I have a 20/5 FiOS connection. I'm running Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit.

1) There is no FiOS selection in the drop box.

2) Internet Booster only goes to 1G.

The selections are archaic compared to many internet connections today and need to be updated.

What am I supposed to do since I'm forced to select a connection from the following types?

Basic

DSL

LAN

Dial-UP Modem

The 1G selection doesn't even meet my upload, let alone my download speed.

Is there a way to bypass or reset these settings to windows default, or will one of these settings maximize my connection even though the listed choices don't match my connection speeds?

Hi mynamehere

Have you tried the Internet Optimizer in ASC?

Cheers

solbjerg

p.s. I read that there were 11 million FiOS users in the United States (a respectable number :-) ) about 3.7% of the population

In Demark the number for 2007 was 43000 which is about 8‰ (‰ = Alt+0137) → 0.8%

p.p.s. FiOS → Fiber Optic Service

I have a 20/5 FiOS connection. I'm running Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit.

1) There is no FiOS selection in the drop box.

2) Internet Booster only goes to 1G.

The selections are archaic compared to many internet connections today and need to be updated.

What am I supposed to do since I'm forced to select a connection from the following types?

Basic

DSL

LAN

Dial-UP Modem

The 1G selection doesn't even meet my upload, let alone my download speed.

Is there a way to bypass or reset these settings to windows default, or will one of these settings maximize my connection even though the listed choices don't match my connection speeds?

Archived