IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Security defense problem

w.hatton

Each time I do a diagnose system scan when it checks security defense I get 218 problems. On checking I find that cookie defense has all entries unchecked. After carrying out the repair and on next scan the same problems appear. see attached screen shots

Hi w.hatton

Are you saying that you open the security defense and select all and click apply in each of the categories before you run the repair?

If that is so - then it is curious and I would suggest "a clean install"

Cheers

solbjerg

Each time I do a diagnose system scan when it checks security defense I get 218 problems. On checking I find that cookie defense has all entries unchecked. After carrying out the repair and on next scan the same problems appear. see attached screen shots

I have done a clean install but now I have lost my registration code. I thought I had it saved but it was a old one which has expired. Help!!!!! The problem seems to have been resolved. I have asked for a lost code to be retrieved and have been informed that it has been sent to my email address but it hasn't arrived.

It most certainly was. I have received an email with the codes but they are the ones I had before I got a free license from this forum. Unfortunately I didn't keep a copy of the code and user name I was given at the time. Silly of me really.

Hi w.hatton

Sometimes it can be hard to copy the pertinent data - it has to be precise! No extra space before or after!!

Please try again if you have the pertinent code

Cheers

solbjerg

It most certainly was. I have received an email with the codes but they are the ones I had before I got a free license from this forum. Unfortunately I didn't keep a copy of the code and user name I was given at the time. Silly of me really.

I have done a clean install but now I have lost my registration code. I thought I had it saved but it was a old one which has expired. Help!!!!! The problem seems to have been resolved. I have asked for a lost code to be retrieved and have been informed that it has been sent to my email address but it hasn't arrived.

Hello w.hatton,

Please kindly send us (prosupport@iobit.com) the invoice or receipt when purchasing Advanced SystemCare 3 Pro (also including your valid email address, reference) so that we can help you find your license information.

The problem is not my purchased license as this has now expired. I was given a free license for 1 year by IObit from their web site after it was advertised as a free give away on the forum. I applied for a free license and got one. It is this license that I don't have the code for.

Archived