IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Questions as to Toolbox

KOR

Hello all-

I decided to try 1.0 Toolbox and need some thoughts from those already actively using this program.

I understand that Toolbox is more advanced than my AdvancedSystem Care Pro that I use daily.

I am seeing with Toolbox that 'more items' seem to be offered to clear in registry after scan. I am not sure what is what and I wonder if anyone has had any problems after they clear all that is offered.

I also 'see' two offerings for 'Internet Booster' just slightly different wordings as to discription. Any ideas if they are the same thing?

Thank you IObit.

KOR-

Hi KOR

I just tried it too - went through all the possibilities except shredder and cloned files finder.

The internet optimizing gave me a bit of a problem while I could not later connect to the internet or fetch my mail - but after a restart of my broadband modem the problem was fixed.

Still not fully familiar with the opportunities and the differences to the opportunities in ASC, when that happens I will try to write a description of it in a new post in Usage of IObit Products.

Best to keep an image of the disk at hand in case of serious trouble I think.

I am slowly translating the language file to Danish. :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

p.s. With respect to the two instances of Internet Booster I think that it is a consequence of updating the program to the same folder - you could try to download the latest update to a different folder (delete the previous folder(s)) unpack it (in a new folder) and try the program again

Hello all-

I decided to try 1.0 Toolbox and need some thoughts from those already actively using this program.

I understand that Toolbox is more advanced than my AdvancedSystem Care Pro that I use daily.

I am seeing with Toolbox that 'more items' seem to be offered to clear in registry after scan. I am not sure what is what and I wonder if anyone has had any problems after they clear all that is offered.

I also 'see' two offerings for 'Internet Booster' just slightly different wordings as to discription. Any ideas if they are the same thing?

Thank you IObit.

KOR-

Toolbox will be part of upcoming Advanced SystemCare v4. I know there are some bugs in current Toolbox v1.0 and we will release an updated v1.01 soon.

And please note that Toolbox is mainly for advanced users or IT experts. If you do not know what you are doing, what will happen, and how to make roll back, please do not use it and just use the main functions in ASC which are easy and safe.

Hello all-

Thank you IObit.

KOR-

Archived