IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

iobit 360 1.5 version

anubis 15

Hello,

I received a message from iobit asking me for updating 1.45 version. It seems that the update consists in installing advanced care free (from iobit) on my computer.

Is it normal? Do "advanced care free" destroy also malware and trojans?

Thanks for your answer(s)

Anubis 15

Hi anubis

If you only want to update IS360 - you should only update that program and ignore the offers of other applications

Advanced SystemCare is a fine program with several more options, but it hasn't got a heuristic scanner for malware like IS360 - I would recommend running ASC too!

ASC has a list of malware that it won't allow to enter your computer - works fine - and then it has a lot of other options for cleaning and optimizing your machine.

Please read Usage of IObit Products to find out how to set up the options in the program. (links in my signature)

Cheers

solbjerg

Hello,

I received a message from iobit asking me for updating 1.45 version. It seems that the update consists in installing advanced care free (from iobit) on my computer.

Is it normal? Do "advanced care free" destroy also malware and trojans?

Thanks for your answer(s)

Anubis 15

Archived