IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

FrontPage problem

Coreysmum

Hi

I use FrontPage 2003 to create my website and have successfully been using the photo gallery (slideshow layout) for 2.5 years on a weekly basis.

Today, I purchased Advanced WindowsCare V2 Professional to attempt to rectify a problem I have with my photogallery:

A couple of weeks ago, my 'computer fix it man' had to re-install everything on my computer and since then I cannot edit any of my photo galleries.

After adding a picture I click 'OK', as usual the box 'Generating thumbnails for gallery' pops up, and that's where it gets stuck.

Even when I don't edit the gallery and want to get out of it by clicking 'OK' it gets stuck and I have to end the program.

I have tried un-install and re-install but to no avail.

Advanced WindowsCare V2 has not rectified the problem either.

Can someone please help?

Thanks

Sandy

I think that maybe your security settings blocks pictures, take a look at that first! That is one of the things that could be wrong, and it is a standard setting with a new installation these days.

Good luck

Hi

I use FrontPage 2003 to create my website and have successfully been using the photo gallery (slideshow layout) for 2.5 years on a weekly basis.

Today, I purchased Advanced WindowsCare V2 Professional to attempt to rectify a problem I have with my photogallery:

A couple of weeks ago, my 'computer fix it man' had to re-install everything on my computer and since then I cannot edit any of my photo galleries.

After adding a picture I click 'OK', as usual the box 'Generating thumbnails for gallery' pops up, and that's where it gets stuck.

Even when I don't edit the gallery and want to get out of it by clicking 'OK' it gets stuck and I have to end the program.

I have tried un-install and re-install but to no avail.

Advanced WindowsCare V2 has not rectified the problem either.

Can someone please help?

Thanks

Sandy

Archived