IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

IOBIT :backup

itsmejjj

i have been wondering since iobit has a lot of tools already made.

would thy consider a back up tool fully integrated with ASC..?

or perhaps a stand alone..program..

like a image backup capability...to be able to run,boot and restore a drive.

from a cd disk..?

as this would i think enhance the tools and be compatible with the software ..from IObit company.there are a few out there but i wonder if iobit would look at this..?

itsmejjj

Re: IOBIT :backup

Hi jjj

You are right about backups - it cannot be emphazised too often that a backup is especially necessary for the unwary.

It might be an endeavor for IObit to consider - but several good programs already exists - but if they have a good idea for the program your suggestion might be welcome. :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

i have been wondering since iobit has a lot of tools already made.

would thy consider a back up tool fully integrated with ASC..?

or perhaps a stand alone..program..

like a image backup capability...to be able to run,boot and restore a drive.

from a cd disk..?

as this would i think enhance the tools and be compatible with the software ..from IObit company.there are a few out there but i wonder if iobit would look at this..?

itsmejjj

Re: IOBIT :backup

yes .

i was thinking more in line of when running ,360,or asc, it would remind the user to back up there drive.if say never have done one..

and allow the opportunity to do so..

(ASC.)

then do a full image of there drive.we have talked about this many times.and there are 3 out there that are very good 1 outstanding..but this could be a very good add on to the utility .

and perhaps may be considered.by IObit ..we have every thing else bar what i feel a very inportant tool that is not part of the program.

look its only a ask..and it could be very popular..?

itsmejjj

Archived